Our service is grounded in the highest professional standards, excellence of service and, perhaps most importantly, integrity. We firmly believe that the foundations of successful financial planning lie in getting to know clients and forging long-term, trusted relationships with them. Not only does this enable a perfectly-tailored approach to wealth management, it also provides the building blocks to assist clients with changes in their financial and personal circumstances and also with changes in legislation.
Benefits to you:
- Investment Planning – helping you understand what you have and what you need for your future goals.
- Pension Planning – guiding you through the pensions maze.
- Specialist Insurance – tailored preparation for the unforeseen.
- Risk Management – helping to structure your Director share purchase arrangements; protecting key people, the future of your business; insuring repayment of debt.
- Business investment strategy – utilising excess profits tax efficiently.
- Employee benefits – group pension, death in service, critical illness benefits and more.
- Extraction of value / exit strategy* – Director / business owner personal planning.
With access to a full range of specialists within the St. James's Place Partnership we are able to offer a comprehensive financial planning service in terms of all other financial requirements.
*Please note that advice with regard to exit strategy planning may involve the referral to a service that is separate and distinct to those offered by St. James's Place.
The levels and bases of taxation and reliefs from taxation can change at any time. The value of any tax relief depends on individual circumstances.